Monday, September 27, 2010

Looking for a Long-Lost Recipe?

I've been thinking about this for some time and often get requests for old, forgotten recipes, or recipes from long-closed restaurants, and I usually have pretty good luck tracking them down. So, if there's a dish from an old favorite restaurant that you're longing for, or perhaps your Grandmother used to make something that you've been craving, or maybe you had a traditional menu item from family get-togethers of your youth that you'd love to be able to make. I have an uncanny knack (and a few resources) for locating just such recipes and would love to help you find them. If you'd like to shoot me an email, I'd be happy to try and help you locate these recipes, or simply answer any other culinary questions that you might have. Now, I'm not promising results on every question, but I'll certainly give it good a shot. I look forward to hearing from you.

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment